I’ve been putting it off for a long time, but I’m going back on Monday so I’ll just say it… It’s back to school! I’m not really excited for school, but everybody has to do it. So, I thought why not start transitioning to more fall and school approved looks. My first fall look includes layers because it really isn’t that cold yet.
Here it is:
- Jeans: https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Ripped-Boyfriend-Stylish-Stretch/dp/B07D9JLL3Y
- T-shirt: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07HK96JWQ
- Jacket: https://www.amazon.com/J-Crew-Mercantile-Womens-Motorcycle-Natural/dp/B07MJVPC2Y
- Vans: https://www.vans.com/shop/shoes-classics-womens-slip-on/slip-on-pro-checkerboard-black-white
- Necklaces: https://www.amazon.com/Layered-Necklace-Pendant-Turquoise-Heartbeat/dp/B075PVY3S5
- Backpack: https://www.amazon.com/Backpack-Aiduy-Student-Lightweight-Shoulder/dp/B07W82GNSC